Volvo 1800 E/ES inner rear view mirror repair kit
1. Make sure mirror has the button D/N and not slide. If slide – must get a button type core.
2. Remove the adjusted screw, carefully drill (as little as possible) the roll rivet. Separate arm from mirror.
3. Remove old plastic parts and glass from core.
4. Make holes in new plastic casing for the locking tabs of the mechanism.
5. Install mechanism in housing.
6. Install button and glass.
7. Assemble mirror to arm, reinstall the adjuster screw.
NOTE! These mirrors were originally never designed to be taken apart and restored. Be careful not braking any tabs,
removing more material from roll rivet than necessary.
Customers also bought
Volvo 1800 1961-1972 dash pad lower
Fastener for Pirelli strap Volvo
Screw Volvo 1/4-20X11/4, philiips
Safety belt Volvo Rear seat 3-point
Volvo 1800S/E 1964-1971 front seat back padding